Tattoo quotes are not new but they are getting more popular these days. Quotes represent something different for each person. They could be referencing a memory, a life-lesson, a deeply held belief, an inspirational thought, or a humorous phrase that always makes the wearer laugh. If you are considering getting a tattoo, make sure that the quote will mean the same thing to you 20 years from now. Be sure to practice how you want your tattoo quote to look by writing or typing it. There are some fundamentals that you will need to decide before you have your tattoo permanently written on your body. Read further below!
By: Jenny Printable
These elements include:
1. Color - Use color to make the quote readable.
2. Font – Printed or flowing script? Specific fonts often convey different messages.
3. Design – Will you tattoo only be words or will you want to shape the words in a design of some sort?
4. Language – Do you want your quote in English or do you want to choose a foreign language?
Choosing a Tattoo Artist
Custom tattoos quotes are a meaningful way of expressing individuality through body art. Once you have decided on the elements involved, you are ready to go get your tattoo. If you don’t already know a great tattoo artist, do some research. Many tattoo artists get a great deal of business through word of mouth because their art work is literally on display on their other clients. Tattoos are permanent and you really don’t want to be sporting a misspelled word around for the rest of your life.
Examples of Tattoo Quotes
Here are some great quotes that have exceptional meaning. Great tattoo quotes make a permanent impression on the mind and on the body.
1. All is Fair in Love and War
2. And Miles to go Before I Sleep
3. Celebrate this Chance to be Alive and Breathing
4. Do not go Gentle into that Good Night, Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
5. The Greatest Thing you’ll ever Learn, is Just to Love and be Loved in Return
6. Dreams, Hope, Love, Family, Strength, Believe
7. Emancipate Yourself from Mental Slavery
8. Everything has Beauty but not Everyone Sees It
9. Fall Down Seven Times, Get up Eight
10. Heart Means Everything
11. I am Enough the Way I Am
12. I am Not Afraid, I was Born to do This
Express yourself with beauty. That’s not a tattoo quote, but you can use it if you like.