Past Tense Worksheet - Write The Past Tense Free Kids Worksheet
Learn the past tense of the words below and let your students or kids know how to use it in a sentence. Know when to add d or ed. Download it today.
# Views: 12478 | # Downloads: 369 | # Prints: 533
Click for Printing Tips
By: Jenny Printable
It's said that practice makes perfect. And that's especially true when it comes to mastering the past tense.
With a little bit of practice, you can make your writing sound more polished and professional.
That's why we've created this worksheet to help you get started. The exercises will give you a chance to practice using the past tense in different situations.
So grab a pen and paper, and let's get started!
Complete the sentences with the correct past tense form of the verb in parentheses:
1. She __________ (walk) to school every day.
2. They __________ (cycle) around the park yesterday.
3. We __________ (eat) dinner at 5 pm.
4. He __________ (buy) a new bike last week.
Fill each blank with the correct past tense form of the verb in parentheses:
1. He ___________ (go) to the store on Saturday.
2. She ___________ (sleep) through her alarm this morning.
3. They ___________ (watch) a movie last night.
4. We ___________ (order) pizza for dinner.
Customize it the way you want it. We also offer many different Printable Worksheets on our site, so visit us out now and get to printing!
More From This Category